Saturday, February 11, 2012

Everybody loves our goats!

Since late spring last year we have a new cat who lives down in the barn. It's been a blessing, I actually was already checking the SPCA about barn cats, as we now have no rats or mice down there for only a handful of crunchies each day! Now all we need is a cat who does not mind living with the chickens and geese LOL

I named him Casper as in Casper the friendly ghost, since initially we'd only see a blur, running away fast. By accident I caught him in a live trap - I was going for gopher - and had him checked out by the SPCA. If you catch a feral cat and drop him off, they'll spay/neuter for free if you take it back!

Casper really took to the goats and below is hugging our laMancha Gazelle. He will give all three goats face huggs when he can, and by the time it turned Fall he now also wants his own huggies from us. It took about six months but now he's about as snuggly as any cat I've known!

"I like you sooo much!"

"You're my favorite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog