Tuesday, April 3, 2012

more boys!

I know, I know, it's a little behind the fact - Monica delivered her two boys little over a week ago, but still, it's something to commemorate - healthy kids and an uneventful delivery!


She again delivered mid morning, which I'll remember for next year, and we again missed her delivery, this time by minutes! The orange one still had his birth sack wrapped around him, which completely grossed out my four year old - he did not want to get into the stall until 'that thing' was removed LOL

Simon went ahead and named these two boys; the orange one is now Pumpkin Pie (Pumpkin) and the mostly white one is White Guy (Guy) which is I think the first time he named animals and not called them 'Simon'... And yes, last year we had five girls and this year we have five boys! And a girl, who almost did not make it and now is the most affectionate of all. And jumps on my back... those little hooves do not feel all that good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog