Thursday, April 22, 2010

What goats want... part 2

Jamie is sleeping with his brothers today! He jumped the enclosure this morning, trying to get to the milk he heard beeping in the microwave. Smart boy - sort off.

Other things he likes to play with and eat: plastic grocery bags! Those are fun!

Something I found funny, sort off, at the time... you know the saying that if a plant pulls out easily it's one you value and if it pulls out difficult it's a weed? I've got another one: if a goat eats a plant it's one you value and if he ignores it it's a weed! Boy, does he like my dwarf Japanese maple, and anything I potted up, and apple trees, and budding raspberry & blackberries etc, etc, etc...

For the dutch people among you, I realized something about choice of language. Jamie was aan het zeuren om z'n fles waarop ik zeg "Niet zo mekkeren!" Ha, de mensen die dat het eerst gebruikten voor het gezeur van hun kinderen hadden ook geite-kinderen! Nou worden baby geiten niet voor niks "kids" genoemd...

Here's a pic of both my kids wanting to sit on the same pillow, watching tv...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog