Tuesday, May 18, 2010

metzendorf mania!

Choices, choices, choices... I found these really neat retro chrome enamel cabinet knobs, which of course are unbelievably expensive at $10 each. Of course, the day after I ordered them I found these real nice vintage chrome cabinet handles that have the identical design as the drawer pulls original to the camper... for $1 each!

For the sake of restoration (and our wallet) I'm planning to go with the vintage handles, but man, these enamel ones look really cool! Talk about color coordinated :-)

One thing, when I went back to Significant Elements today to look for chrome curtain rod holders I noticed all the other chrome cabinet handles were gone... including their box... I wonder if Fletcher bought them for the Rally! Or someone is selling them on eBay for $5 each or more, like the ones I found when googling chrome hardware...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog